Our Fixed price packages
Avoid lengthy waiting lists or expensive insurance premiums and access treatment quickly and easily with our All-Inclusive Packages. With specialists covering a wide range of medical and surgical disciplines we have a variety of options available.
If you would like to pay for your own treatment we can discuss with you if your required procedure is covered by one of our All-Inclusive Packages. With our All-Inclusive pricing you have peace of mind that there will be no unexpected charges.
private medical insurence
The London Clinic Centre for Movement Disorders is recognised by all of the UK’s major insurers. Selecting your healthcare provider and sorting out your private medical insurance can be a complex process, especially if it's your first time. Therefore, we have created a step-by-step guide to help simplify the journey for you.
The London Clinic Centre for Movement Disorders welcomes all international patients that are looking to be treated. We know that travelling abroad for medical treatment can be a big decision. To help with the process we have a dedicated International Office that will help look after you during your time with us. You can be sure that we will provide the best possible care and attention to help you feel at home as quickly as possible.
Working with many different patients from across the world we work with patients who are sponsored by their governments or embassy to receive medical treatment at The London Clinic Centre for Movement Disorders.
Our international team can assist you with booking appointments with consultants and liaising with your representative office or embassy in London to confirm your medical cover, or organising direct admission to our centre.
find out more
Please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team to find out more about our services and care.
world-class treatment at a fixed price
Our All-Inclusive Packages are designed with comfort and simplicity in mind. They ensure you will pay one straightforward, agreed price that will not change once your treatment has started.
All of our movement disorder packages provide you with rapid access to our multidisciplinary team, avoiding long waiting lists and making sure you are seen and treated as quickly as possible.
Suitability and eligibility for the movement disorder treatment packages will be discussed at your initial consultation.
For procedures not available as packages, we will provide you with a price for hospital services and your consultant will advise you of the professional fees. If the treatment you are looking for isn’t listed, please call our dedicated packages team on 020 3219 3315.
Financing your treatment
We know financing your own treatment can sometimes feel overwhelming. The London Clinic Centre for Neuromodulaton works in partnership with Chrysalis Finance to provide finance packages for patients self-paying for their own treatment.
This means you may no longer need to advance a large sum of cash or dip into your savings to pay for your treatment. Our finance options mean you can apply to spread the cost of your healthcare now with Chrysalis Finance using their simple 1,2,3 application tool.
Alternatively, you can use the online calculator provided by Chrysalis Finance to see what finance options are available to you.
- A Comprehensive Pre-operative assessment
- Professional fees and consultant fees
- Hospital fees including nursing
- Accommodation and patient meals
- Planned tests, assessments, treatments, medication and dressings
- Any dietetic assessment requested by your Consultant
- The price of any standard prosthesis, if required
- Planned X-rays, scans and physiotherapy that you require during your stay in hospital
- Take-home medication that you require on the advice of or as prescribed by your Consultant for up to five days following discharge
- Walking or personal aids such as crutches, sticks or reachers, if required
- One post-operative consultation with your Consultant
what's not included
- Your initial consultation and any tests carried out at the time of that consultation
- Care not listed in your All-Inclusive price or care that is listed as being excluded from your All-Inclusive price
- Sundry items e.g. large home aids, such as stairlifts